Heartland RV Park has 24 tent sites with water and electricity. Tent campers have access to modern, clean bathroom and shower facilities, plus the other amenities of our property, including the pool and hot tub.
Heartland RV Park and Cabins is a modern RV Park located only 20 minutes from Mount Rushmore, 30 minutes from Crazy Horse Monument, and just 8 minutes from Custer State Park. Located in the heart of the Black Hills, we are perfectly located to serve as your base camp for all the attractions in the area.
Our tent site rates are per night based on a nightly occupancy of two adults per site/cabin. Additional guest rate is $5 per person per night. Children 6 yrs. and younger stay for free.
Cancellation policy-refunds for cancellations made with 48 hours notice shall be issued less a $20 cancellation fee.
Cancellations made within 48 hours of scheduled arrival, and no shows will result in a cancellation fee of the rate of the first night’s stay.
Pet Policy (RV Site / Tent Site)
Heartland RV Park & Cabins loves animals; however we do enforce our Pet Rules.
- Pets must be kept on a short leash, under control, and quiet at all times or your pet may be asked to leave the park.
- Pet feces must be picked up immediately and disposed of properly or your pet may be asked to leave the park.
- Pets may not be left unattended outside of your RV under any circumstances.
- Pets must not be allowed to distrub other guests, or your pet may be asked to leave the park.
- Pets are not permitted in the playground or buildings, Swimming Pool and Patio areas or sites other then your own.
- Pets must be walked in the Pet Walking Area only (west & North side of park) and must be picked up after immediately.
Guaranteed Reservations do require the first night’s rate paid at the time of confirmation.
2023 SUMMER SEASON
April 1st to October 31st
$24.99 and up
Please call (605) 255-5460 for rates and availability or email us at email@example.com.
Heartland RV Park & Cabins
24743 Highway 79
Hermosa, SD 57744