Heartland RV Park and Cabins is a modern RV Park located only 20 minutes from Mount Rushmore, 30 minutes from Crazy Horse Monument, and just 8 minutes from Custer State Park. Located in the heart of the Black Hills, we are perfectly located to serve as your base camp for all the attractions in the area. Heartland RV Park and Cabins has multiple facilities to meet your needs. Accommodations Include:
- Large pull-through RV Sites with water, sewer, electric (20, 30, 50 amps), WiFi and Cable TV
- Super Sites, 85+ feet long, water, sewer, electrical (20, 30, 50 amps), WiFi and Cable TV
- Camping Cabins with Air Conditioning, WiFi, Cable TV, ceiling fans, bunk beds, mini-fridge and microwave. Please remember to bring your own bedding.
- Tent sites with water, electrical and WiFi.
- Heated Swimming Pool & Hot Tub (open June to mid-September)
- 3 Modern Laundromats
- 3 Modern Clean Restrooms
- Free High-Speed WiFi
- Free CableTV with Movie Channels
- 16 Free Unlimited Private Hot Showers
- Private Handicap Accessible Restroom with Shower
- Camp Store with food and camping supplies
- Tourist Information
- Children’s Play Ground
- Gas & Diesel Station right next store