Heartland RV Park and Cabins is a modern RV Park located only 20 minutes from Mount Rushmore, 30 minutes from Crazy Horse Monument, and just 8 minutes from Custer State Park. Located in the heart of the Black Hills, we are perfectly located to serve as your base camp for all the attractions in the area. Heartland RV Park and Cabins has multiple facilities to meet your needs. Accommodations Include:
- 215 pull-through RV Sites with water, sewer, electric (20, 30, 50 amps), and Free WIFI and Cable TV
- 85 Super Sites, 85+ feet long, water, sewer, electrical (20, 30, 50 amps) and Free WIFI and Cable TV
- 16 Camping Cabins with Air Conditioning, Free Cable TV and WIFI, ceiling fans, bunk beds, mini-frig and microwave. Please remember to bring your own bedding.
- 20 Tent sites with water and electrical.
- Heated Swimming Pool & Hot Tub (open June to September)
- 3 Modern Laundromats
- 3 Modern Clean Restrooms
- 16 Free Unlimited Private Hot Showers
- Private Handicap Accessible Restroom with Shower
- Camp Store with food and camping supplies
- Tourist Information
- Children’s Play Ground
- Gas & Diesel Station right next store
Heartland RV Park and Cabins is easy to find. Located just 14 miles south of Rapid City on Hwy 79. Main gate is located on Hwy 79, 1/2 mile south of the intersection of Hwys 79 & 36, at mile marker #59