We offer full service, 50/30-amp sites for Class A Motor Coaches up to 45’, travel trailer and 5th wheels up to a maximum 45’, and must have a total length of less than 74′ including any towed vehicle.
- Heated Swimming Pool & Hot Tub (open mid-May to mid-September)
- 3 Modern Laundromats
- 3 Modern Clean Restrooms
- Free Unlimited Private Hot Showers
- Private Handicap Accessible Restroom and Shower
- Camp Store
- Tourist Information
- Children’s Play Area
- Gas Station right next store
5/1 to 10/15
$69.99 & up
Our rates are per night based on a nightly occupancy of two adults per site/cabin. Additional guest rate is $5 per person per night ($10 per person per night during annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally). Children 6 years and younger alway stay for free.
Cancellation policy – Cancellations for Nightly stays made with more than 48 hours notice prior to the arrival date (prior to 1:00 pm MST, 2 days prior to arrival date), shall be issued a refund less a $10 plus required state taxes cancellation fee, per site reserved.
Cancellations for Nightly stays made within 48 hours of the scheduled arrival (after 1:00 pm MST, 2 days prior to arrival date) and no-shows, will result in a cancellation fee of the entire rate of the first night’s stay, per site reserved.
Cancellations fees for Weekly & Monthly stays are based on length & dates of stay, please call for details.
Heartland RV Park & Cabins loves animals, however, we do enforce our Pet Rules.
- Pets must be kept on a short leash, under control, and quiet at all times or your pet may be asked to leave the park.
- Pet feces must be picked up immediately and disposed of properly or your pet may be asked to leave the park.
- Pets may not be left unattended outside of your RV under any circumstances.
- Pets must not be allowed to disturb other guests, or your pet may be asked to leave the park.
- Pets are not permitted in the playground or buildings, Swimming Pool and Patio areas or sites other than your own.
- Pets must be walked in the Pet Walking Area only (west & North side of the park) and must be picked up after immediately.
Guaranteed Reservations do require the minimum of the first night’s rate paid at the time of confirmation. Holidays and special events may require a larger deposit.