We have full service 50 amp / 30 amp RV sites for Class A Motor Coaches up to 40′ in length and travel trailers and 5th Wheel campers over 26′ in length. Total length must be less than 60′ including any towed vehicle.
- Heated Swimming Pool & Hot Tub (open mid-May to mid-September)
- 3 Modern Laundromats
- 3 Modern Clean Restrooms
- Free Unlimited Private Hot Showers
- Private Handicap Accessible Restroom and Shower
- Camp Store
- Tourist Information
- Children’s Play Area
- Gas Station right next store
03/31 to 10/15
$49.99 & up
Our rates are per night based on a nightly occupancy of two adults per site/cabin. Additional guest rate is $5 per person per night ($10 per person per night during annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally). Children 6 years and younger alway stay for free.
Cancellation policy-refunds for cancellations made with 48 hours notice shall be issued less a $10 cancellation fee.
Cancellations made with 48 hours of the day of scheduled arrival and no shows, will result in a cancellation fee of the rate of the first nights stay.
Heartland RV Park & Cabins loves animals, however, we do enforce our Pet Rules.
- Pets must be kept on a short leash, under control, and quiet at all times or your pet may be asked to leave the park.
- Pet feces must be picked up immediately and disposed of properly or your pet may be asked to leave the park.
- Pets may not be left unattended outside of your RV under any circumstances.
- Pets must not be allowed to disturb other guests, or your pet may be asked to leave the park.
- Pets are not permitted in the playground or buildings, Swimming Pool and Patio areas or sites other than your own.
- Pets must be walked in the Pet Walking Area only (west & North side of the park) and must be picked up after immediately.
Guaranteed Reservations do require the minimum of the first night’s rate paid at the time of confirmation. Holidays and special events may require a larger deposit.